Nightmare Roleplay World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to NRW, where just about anything you can imagine may happen. Below you will find different subforms for the different Genre of roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is it Love or is it just a Temptation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TwiztdHarley
Admin

Is it Love or is it just a Temptation  Empty
PostSubject: Is it Love or is it just a Temptation    Is it Love or is it just a Temptation  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2018 12:16 pm

Is it Love or is it just a Temptation  First_10
Is it Love or is it just a Temptation  Getawa10
Is it Love or is it just a Temptation  Ground10
Is it Love or is it just a Temptation  Poolsr10
Is it Love or is it just a Temptation  Second10
Is it Love or is it just a Temptation  Studyr10
Is it Love or is it just a Temptation  Temptr10

Characters found here so far: Derrick, Temptress

Back to top Go down
https://nightmareroleplays.forumotion.com
Zeleena
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it Love or is it just a Temptation    Is it Love or is it just a Temptation  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2018 2:09 pm

It was an Early day and Tempress was up earlier then normal as everyone sleeps. She was also hungry as she makes her way to the kitchen. She found out last night is not pregnant and is unsure of how to speak to her love about it. They had never talk about kids but it was bound to happen sooner or later. However she never expected it to be this soon. She gather up some the things she needed to make breakfast and it was going to be a big one. She started making eggs ham home fries and french toatse. The smell of the yummy food filled the air enough to wake up an army of people... But in the back of her mind she wonder how Derrick is going to react to this type of news. Most of her fears he will no longer want her but she knew that she must tell him it is only right for her to do so. For now she focused on making breakfast so she didnt burn down the house. Her mind wonder about having kids knowing she had wanted kids for awhile but never thought it would happen she smile to herself in a sence happy it did happen.
Back to top Go down
TwiztdHarley
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it Love or is it just a Temptation    Is it Love or is it just a Temptation  I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2019 8:16 am

The male had been locked in his study the last few days trying to figure out the cost of the so-called girls that filled his home. it was not shocked that the male was a collector and honestly that he had fallen for one of those said girls. Temptress his mind roamed.. 'his temptress' he let a chuckle out of his lips as he leaned back in his desk chair his arms folded behind his head as his gaze moved to the ceiling as he thought of the past and what the future may hold. How was he going to keep up this little act when all those around him knew he loved the girl just as much as he loved collecting others. Was she going to allow him to keep with his hobby, let alone the beast within him was sure to feast upon them and she should know it. He took a breath as he leaned forward, the chair shifting as he did so before pushing it where he could leave the desk before making his way to the kitchens for a drink. He needed it and was confused why he had not seen not a soal til he made it to the desire room. His brow rose as he looked at the woman that he called his. "Your up early"
Back to top Go down
Zeleena
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it Love or is it just a Temptation    Is it Love or is it just a Temptation  I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2019 9:04 am

She gazes over at him with a smile " I was a little hungry so i made breakfast early..." She then looked over and blinks noticing she had made an entire fest. " I guess i got carried away heh." She looked a bit nervous and was not expecting him to be up still. "Well hehe hungry?" She looks at him and begin to make plate for him. She plate him food giving it to him while she grab a big bowl making her own big bowl of food. " So ummm..." She knows he was going to find out anyway and places the pregnancy test infront of him." This happen..." She then glances over looking at him to see his reaction.
Back to top Go down
TwiztdHarley
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it Love or is it just a Temptation    Is it Love or is it just a Temptation  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2019 8:18 pm

He had made it to the sink and turned it on as he filled his glass looking at the girl. "I see" he watched her as then his eyes moved to the food before letting his lips slide into a smile. "Seems like it" He looked about knowing full well most of whom he had collected had been lost in the months before then so it was truly more food then what was needed. "We will deal." He muttered out as he took the plate from her and sat down before she had placed the test before him. He blinked looking at it before looking up to her. Derrick was dumbfounded, how did this happen; was it the night she had returned to him? He was lost for words just stat there looking at the test trying to figure out what was going to happen now.
Back to top Go down
Zeleena
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it Love or is it just a Temptation    Is it Love or is it just a Temptation  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2019 4:17 pm

She looks at him “ Heh I forget so
Umm Iam pregnant.... from what my senses tell me there are twins... I had suspected it for while with geting sick but conferms it..... I know we had never talk about it or anything..... but....” She begin to get very nervous not even realizing this was a possibility of this happening “ It has happen.... my guess is they will be hybrid of demon and element I maybe fire but element are never certain since my father was frost element...” She looks at him hoping that this won’t change anything excepted making there life much more happier.
Back to top Go down
TwiztdHarley
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it Love or is it just a Temptation    Is it Love or is it just a Temptation  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2019 10:41 pm

"It is fine, my love" his words carried in the large kitchen still shocked and stun from not only her surprise but the fact it was just them in the manor at this point and now there were children on the way. Derrick went to push a fork full of food into his mouth just as she said, twins. His eyes widen. "Twins?" he repeated it twice before looking to her. "are you sure?" he wanted to be sure after all she was a demon and he was an incubus. It was bad enough he was an incubus and didn't act like it. It wasn't like he had her chain to the bed even though in his mind he wanted it that way. He wanted each of his so-called collection to be that way even though he would never admit it. Derrick had self-control and that was odd for him. He took a breath and took a few more bites of food. "My Temptress we shall figure this out." he spoke softly before getting a drink.
Back to top Go down
Zeleena
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it Love or is it just a Temptation    Is it Love or is it just a Temptation  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2019 7:54 pm

She gazes at him and nods " Yes twins i am sure." She looked at him with a smile " One like the dad and other like the mom both will cause chaos for the world." She teases trying to lighten the mood and looks over at him " You are not mad? Plus maybe..... Seems how we have been throw hell and back one to many times it was meant to happen regardless.... he he after all strange things always seem to happen to us." She said while she thought about it being a mom she almost started to glow. This made her happy not only that they are of her love spawn witch made her even happier. She has tried to not fall in love with him but she has and there was no changing that. No one could change it after all Demon are very stubborn then it come to something they want. She then though about her brother making an attempt thinking maybe children that are born of us will change things. However there was really only one way to find out and her thoughts turn grim but brushed it off with a smile. " Hehe i guess this means we have to decorate a room " she scratched her head " i wonder if they will be both girls or boys or both a girl and a boy hehe."
Back to top Go down
TwiztdHarley
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it Love or is it just a Temptation    Is it Love or is it just a Temptation  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 3:11 am

Derrick took a breath as she teased him about the children to be as he shook his head lightly. "No" the single word left his mouth as he reached for the glass once more. "Why would I be mad?" He commented soon after looking at her once the glass hit the counter top once more."aye we will have to. Thank God your the only one knocked up" it was a poor joke but it was the truth. She was the first the Incubus was able to impregnate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it Love or is it just a Temptation    Is it Love or is it just a Temptation  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it Love or is it just a Temptation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightmare Roleplay World :: The World :: SusurrosTenebris-
Jump to: