Nightmare Roleplay World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to NRW, where just about anything you can imagine may happen. Below you will find different subforms for the different Genre of roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Club Violet

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zeleena
Admin

Club Violet Empty
PostSubject: Club Violet   Club Violet I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2018 10:27 pm

Welcome to Club Violet
Club Violet Mirror10

Please be respectful to all Staff and guest!

Owner of our lovely nightclub is new she is a Slave with out a master however she was given this place by her master for being so Loyal and has Earn as much!
Ferril is lovely but can be Deadly if there are Masters who have enter her place please reframe from trying to enslave her she will only bind herself to someone she thing is worthy!

Club Violet B2c99c11

At Club Violate there are also guest room that other may take there party to privet however please reframe from entering the Master bedroom that is Ferril room!

Ferril Bedroom
Club Violet Luxury10
Back to top Go down
Zeleena
Admin

Club Violet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Violet   Club Violet I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2018 10:57 pm

Club Violet B2c99c12

It was a beautiful night as the club begin to open music pump throw the air. Ferril smile seeing all the happy guest come in and enter the club as she worked behind the bar tonight. The bounces watched over everything including her as other who are new to her club thought she was just anther working however she was the owner. She liked it this way only staff knew she did not have to impress many people. Lot of Masters and Mistresses would come and enjoy the place many of them had been respectful due to her former master who treated her more of a daughter then slave had past on. Ferril stood there and begin to take drink order for the happy guess she was a excellent mixologist. Everyone enjoy her drinks she mix and even came up with a couple of her own mix. The Club with in couple of mins began to get busy she begin to do some mix tricks to entertain the guest as they all wait for there drinks.
Back to top Go down
TwiztdHarley
Admin

Club Violet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Violet   Club Violet I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2018 11:12 pm

Club Violet Nex310

It had been several years since the Demon had made his way back topside as he called it; Nexis being the top dog in the world below this plane. In the years he had been away, his children had grown moved on and even his lovely corrupted angel had moved on or so he thought, he didn't even know. All the male knew was he had returned to his home he had brought her to find it empty, her ring laying on the nightstand no note, no word or anything. The first few weeks were the hardest and yet there he was making his rounds around the city he had called home; the male seems to walk the streets coming upon the clue. His dark eyes lingering on it as he decided to check it out.

Once inside the establishment the Nexi would make his way to the bar order himself a Jack and Coke as he turned, his eyes seem to light up on the females that were on the dance floor as he waited on his drink.

Back to top Go down
https://nightmareroleplays.forumotion.com
Zeleena
Admin

Club Violet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Violet   Club Violet I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2018 11:20 pm

Club Violet B2c99c13

Ferril mix up the drink for the tall dark and handsome man at her bar. She notced alot of the females flocking him as the males flock her. He caught her interest and slides drink over to him. With a smile she speak loud over the music but her voice was like silk " Enjoy welcome to Club Violet." She then goes back to serving up the guest "ROUND OF DRINK ON ME!" She yells out everyone cheers for her while her and her other bartender start sending out drinks like mad. While she watch over the groups making sure no one gets too drunk or start any fights around the club over all everyone seem happy to enjoy the night.
Back to top Go down
TwiztdHarley
Admin

Club Violet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Violet   Club Violet I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2018 11:30 pm

Club Violet Nex310

Nexis brow rose as he turned once more to face the bar, his eyes locking on the little creature that made his drink for him. He, of course, gave her a smile before letting his hand wrap around the glass and brought it up to his chapped lips to taste it. The moment it was not even an inch away from his lips the smell hit him which made his eyes darken some as he finally took a sip of it. "Not bad" he spoke out his voice being lost to the beats of the music before he heard the woman before him ramp up the crowd with free drinks which caused him to lift his brow once more. He would take his drink and wander away from the now crowded bar. Wearing a bright white shirt he didn't even bother button up as he moved to a corner that seems empty before he sat down. His gaze not leaving the woman at the bar as he watched.

Back to top Go down
Zeleena
Admin

Club Violet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Violet   Club Violet I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2018 11:41 pm

Club Violet B2c99c14

Once everyone has gotten there free drink she noticed with out even looking that he had moved. She then filled up anther class of what he order before and walks over placing the glass down in front of him " You forgot your free class." She smiles and looks up hearing couple of females yelling and screaming over a man. She gazes over at the male" Please excuse me." There was a mirror behind her she turns and walks throw it. She then appeared behind the females stepping out of the mirror as other watch the to females fight. She take the one that started by the hair with her eyes changed to blood red color " Now that is enough ether enjoy the party or get out.." She then pushes the female to the side " Next person to throw a punch will be ban" She says her voice boom over the music as a warning. Bounces take over for her she then fads back in to the mirror and back infront of the male her eyes still blood red she try to calm down her co bar tender mix her up a drink to calm down.
Back to top Go down
TwiztdHarley
Admin

Club Violet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Violet   Club Violet I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 10:15 pm

Club Violet Nex310

He had made it to one of the seats he leaned forward to the table placed the half drank glass down on it. Nexis's eyes closed for a brief moment and then once he had reopened them the woman was there. His brow rose to watch her walk up to him, not like how the others would she seem to hold more pride than the normal so-called free women. He studied her, the way she moved up and even placed the glass of Jack and Coke on the table next to his other. "Thank you" the words flew out of his chapped lips as he watched her more. The demon sat back in the seat. "There was no need to bring it to me." he added soon after as he looked to her before she walked off to deal with the issue with a few of the guests.

Back to top Go down
Zeleena
Admin

Club Violet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Violet   Club Violet I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 10:25 pm

Club Violet Ferril11

She looks up at him as he spoke to her... Her eyes remain blackish red till she toke a sip of her drink " I did say a round was on me heh was including you as well." She smiles some what warmly until a drunk male come over. She sighs " here we go again..." He stand looks over at her hitting on here as she reject him. Tells him he cut off for the night and he starts to make a seen calling her a bitch and that if my former master was alive he punish her for being disrespectful. Her eyes turn black looked at him " You wouldn't be here if he was still alive consider this your banishment from my club." She looks over nods as the bounces pick his ass up and take him out of the club. Her face completely fluster that some over herd things he said however she manged a smile on her face and begin to serve the guest there drinks
Back to top Go down
TwiztdHarley
Admin

Club Violet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Violet   Club Violet I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2018 10:50 am

Club Violet Nex310
The demon was unsure what to say to the woman, of course, he didn't want to seem rude at this moment after all to him he had figured she either owned or managed the club he found his self in. His left side of his chapped lips quivered up into a smirk slowly as he nodded. "Alright" the one word he was going to use to stay out of some form of argument. He then watched from the corner of his gaze a younger male stumbling right up to him, his eyes would flash a dark red then black and then return to their dark hazel color without anyone realizing what had happened in a split second. Nexis took a breath as the woman seem to deal with the drunk. Nex, of course, listened in as his brow would lift listing to the words. 'Master' The male chuckled to himself and sat back in the seat and crossed his arms studying the woman more now as if it was some jewel.  He would simply gaze at the woman from where he rested off in the distance before looking around the room.

Back to top Go down
Zeleena
Admin

Club Violet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Violet   Club Violet I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2018 4:01 pm

Club Violet Ferril11

Everyone Cheer at the bouncer taken out the idiot who was ruining everyone fun. Leaning over to one of the bar tenders telling him she gonna take break. She then walks out from behind the bar stopping behind the male leans over and whispers " Nice eyes"  She winks at him points to the Mirror since she can see all with mirrors taken seat next to him " So i dont believe iv seen you around here before..." As the bartender give her a drink it pure black.... Only a drink a demon would enjoy. Sitting there relaxing for once as noticed no one is bothering her on her break meaning many here respect her. She then Gazes at the door and snorts " Nooo why tonight..." Seeing few wanna be masters enter the clue the bartender nods at the bounces they watch them.
Back to top Go down
TwiztdHarley
Admin

Club Violet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Violet   Club Violet I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 12:25 pm

Nexis sat there slowly sipping away at the first glass of Jack and Coke. His eyes never once left the woman who had stated she owned the club which he had found his self within seeing it was a new place and he had to check it out, after all, The demon enjoyed his drink as he watched. He chuckled softly before watching the woman lean over the bar and speak even though he was across the room. Nex nodded as they seem to darken as they spoke before watching the drink. "You wouldn't." he gave a devilish smirk. after all, it was true he only left the underworld when he had time. He ran things down there and most knew it other than those who refused to return to the pits once they had escaped it. The male watched her and the drink that was given before his brow rose from its place as he watched her drink it which seem to peek his interests in the woman before his eyes moved to the group that she was speaking to, Masters... Masters had to enter and he laughed to his self as he stood up and greeted the few after all in his time he had run the Pleasurable Pains brothel within the town.
Back to top Go down
Zeleena
Admin

Club Violet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Violet   Club Violet I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 12:33 pm

Club Violet Ferril11

She smiled hearing his small remarks and then watch him walk over greeting the other master. A Few of them seem to have gone pale putting on fake smile as he greeted them. Ferril tilted her head they look over at me and then looks back at the demon before them they nods and walks off. She blinks thinking what in the world just happen there. Knocking her drink back she goes over to the Demon leaning over and whispers "What did you do iv never seen them go so pale before?" She smiles standing there her voice almost like hot brimstone of seduction whispering to him. Now even more so he has keep her interested even more so then before. As well this kinda excited her for some reason he was only one that did excite her.
Back to top Go down
TwiztdHarley
Admin

Club Violet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Violet   Club Violet I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 12:47 pm

The demon would stand there near the door making small talk with the other masters before crossing his arms, his eyes would have flashed as a few of them seem to back up from him which caused the male to smile and chuckle. At the end of the talk, he watched as the woman named Ferril walked over to him as he was heading back to the seat had claimed for the time being. "Hmm?" he smirked and shrugged. "Their demons" he spoke quietly as he looked to her. "They know their so-called leader of the Underworld." he shrugged once more as he looked to her before watching her, studying her reactions.
Back to top Go down
Zeleena
Admin

Club Violet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Violet   Club Violet I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 1:05 pm

Club Violet Ferril11

Ferril blinks a couple of times hearing his words as they echoed throw her mind. She stared out in to space for a few moments. She then shake it off feeling a bit embarrassed being a demon herself not knowing this herself. She turns beat red looks at her glass "Lord Nexis i persum...." She then looks over at the bartender and orders a stronger drink thinking this night has just gotten more interesting. " Well thank you for scaring them off...." She spoke softly to him still nervous now.
Back to top Go down
TwiztdHarley
Admin

Club Violet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Violet   Club Violet I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2018 12:53 pm

His gaze wouldn't leave the woman before him as he watched her, her actions, her confusion before nodding at his name. "Indeed.. Son of the great Hades his self." he chuckled softly. His right hand moved as he brought the glass to his lips and took a sip before resting it back on the table once more. "Your welcome. " the words slipped from his chapped lips which were odd. Nexis smirked once again. "Nex please." he soon added afterwards as she ordered another drink.
Back to top Go down
Zeleena
Admin

Club Violet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Violet   Club Violet I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2018 2:57 pm

She looked over at him and then looks around " I see why the females around are jealous." She notices lot of the demon females notice his Fix on Ferril she looks over being very bold " So are you just gonna sit there and stair at me all night?" She smirks she then get up and grab him by the hand lot of other watching eyes widen" Come let go to the VIP area away from hungry eyes." She looked at him and waiting to see his reaction to her.
Back to top Go down
TwiztdHarley
Admin

Club Violet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Violet   Club Violet I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2018 12:26 pm

Nexis chuckled softly as his right hand lowered reclaimed the glass which held the liquid once more before breaking it up to his lips. He fixed it there as he took a couple sips of the mix drink. His dark eyes lingered between the woman while she looked around; which only caused him to allow a slight chuckle leave his lips once more. "Oh?" he paused waited for her to finish before leaning foward some. "Why do you say that?" he was interested in what she had to say about why these so called, demon females were jealous. Seeing most that were still within the city knew he was off limits; that they knew he was still married to an corrupted angel; when in fact he wasn't. He shrugged at her words about sitting there. "I might." he smirked softly as he glanced down to her hand when he had took his before being pulled up and following her to the VIP area. "Let them watch." The male chuckled even though he followed her into the other room do to her persistent movements even though he had the mind to pull her onto his lap.
Back to top Go down
Zeleena
Admin

Club Violet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Violet   Club Violet I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2018 1:39 pm

Club Violet Vip_ro10

Ferril smirks " Oh they will be and trying to get in to the VIP area. She take him in to the area as if it was a whole new club couple of other where in there however they where to busy doing there own thing. She orders more drinks and take seat in one of the booths. " Plus this give me some time to unwand form all the work in the club." As the drinks come she gazes over " Here if you are hungery feel free to order. " She point to the menu sitting there with foods for all kinds demons wolves vamps any race you can think of.
Back to top Go down
TwiztdHarley
Admin

Club Violet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Violet   Club Violet I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 10:23 pm

The male watched and followed her off to the VIP area before looking around once they had moved into it more. He chuckled once more before moving to a booth that the woman had picked before sitting next to her. "Something like that." he added into as he watched the waitress bring the new set of drinks to the table. "I'm good" he spoke out softly as she had pointed to the menu.
Back to top Go down
Zeleena
Admin

Club Violet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Violet   Club Violet I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 10:31 pm

Ferril looks over at her worker and orders a black box. The girl smiles and nods then looks over “ So my lord what bring you here I would of though you enjoy.” Looks over few females “ Something with more highly exspenice taste... Not that anyone can complain after all it is an honor.” She smiles looking over at him knowing this place isn’t really upper class but it does well. “ My former master would of been honor that you are here as well.” she would said speaking softly.
Back to top Go down
TwiztdHarley
Admin

Club Violet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Violet   Club Violet I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 10:37 pm

Nexis would glance about once more before the woman's voice brought his attention back on her. "Hm?" he paused before placing his hand on the table just before the glass. "It is my job to make sure places are suited for the city." he would chuckle. "I'm sorta in real estate." he spoke out knowing whom he was and what sort of deals he could do. (Think of Crowly pretty much from supernatural easy way to put it) The male nodded at her words. "Yet most do not know who I am which is always the best." Nex added before lookign around. Those who do know only know do to requesting things. He would lean closer to her. "Would he?"
Back to top Go down
Zeleena
Admin

Club Violet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Violet   Club Violet I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 10:43 pm

Ferril nods “ Yes he would no matter who or how anyone try to his who they are he always new.” She sighs “ Sadly he no longer among us I am to stay here till I more worthy suiter calm me. However this place will remain mine till I am ether vanquished or who knows what heh Hopfully that will never happen” She opens the black box pulling out redish black orb placing it in her mouth... Her eyes change again as she eats it then returns to normal.
Back to top Go down
TwiztdHarley
Admin

Club Violet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Violet   Club Violet I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 10:51 pm

Nexis brow rose at her words as he took in what she had been saying. "I see" the simple words passed through his chapped lips as he glanced to her once more before reaching for the glass. He would bring it up to his lips and take a sip of it. He wouldn't pay any mind to whatever it was that she had popped into her mouth. He could tell she was a demon other than that a submissive which reminded him of his little angel who he had corrupted.
Back to top Go down
Zeleena
Admin

Club Violet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Violet   Club Violet I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 10:57 pm

Ferril watchs him but doesn’t say much about it. One of her works comes over whispers to her something her form shutter as she grabs him
by the neck “ Then fix it or I’ll fix you...” She then pushes him back as he nods and hurry off. She may be submissive but she also had semi dominant side to her especially when it came to this place. Everyone knows that she is the top bitch in this place. Ferril gazed over and apologize for that before placing the glass to her lips.
Back to top Go down
TwiztdHarley
Admin

Club Violet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Violet   Club Violet I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 2:37 pm

The male leaned back into the booth as be sipped on his drink watching those around him trying to get a better feel for the woman. Yet, he watched her up to another so called worker grew near to them. nexis brow rose as he watched her take hold of the male. His pale lips curled into a grin as he watched the situation unfold before shaking his head. "Trouble?" the single word left his lips as she turned to look at him once more. "No need to be sorry"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Club Violet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Violet   Club Violet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Club Violet
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightmare Roleplay World :: The World :: SusurrosTenebris-
Jump to: