Nightmare Roleplay World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to NRW, where just about anything you can imagine may happen. Below you will find different subforms for the different Genre of roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Club Violet

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zeleena
Admin

Club Violet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Violet   Club Violet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 4:17 pm

Ferril gaves over at the male sitting next to her " Yes seems some of the other wanna be lesser demons want to try and enslave few of my female dances.... When they know better then to cross me." The work come back with the lead trouble maker as she sighs. Her eyes then change as the trouble maker turns white " Next time you come in here ill rip your heart out and eat it infront of you do i make myself clear? "Her form then change to her demonic form to make a very clear point " Do not make me enter this form a second time...." She then slams his face in to the floor then shifts back " Take the trash out he stinks of garbag." They nod and takes him out the back
Club Violet - Page 2 0ef96911
Back to top Go down
TwiztdHarley
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Club Violet   Club Violet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 12:26 pm

Club Violet - Page 2 Nex310
Time seemed to pass slowly at the moment for the demon. His dark eyes watched the stunning creature to his ideas she spoke before nodding. Nexis could understand what she had spoken of when he was told that some of the lesser demons were attempting to enslave some of her workers. "Well, that just doesn't work" the phrase stumbled out of his chapped lips as he looked to her and his lips slide into a demonic grin as if showing her he wanted them to try while he was there. Most of his so-called 'followers' knew Nexis wasn't playing, he was prideful of his rank and how he ruled the demon class under this so-called world plan.  Before the male could say anything else he watched as the bouncer seem to drag a low-class male up to them before she had gotten up. Nex's brow rose as he watched Ferril deal with the situation which honestly excited him on the manner or how she dealt with it. This made the male question if she was, in fact, a submissive seeing she didn't act like it at this point.  The demon lord didn't even question her demonic form which was shown to everyone within the VIP room for a minute or two it seemed. "Very nice" he comments as he brought his drink up to his lips. He would tap the class before watching her once more waiting to see if she would turn around before tapping the seat next to him. "It looks as if you can use a drink"
Back to top Go down
https://nightmareroleplays.forumotion.com
Zeleena
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Club Violet   Club Violet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 12:38 pm

Ferril looked over at the demon lord hearing his words " Oh? what is very nice?" She smiles sitting there nodding as well to a drink " You have no idea.... It bit hard being Sometimes having to be slave to deal with that alot of times i do it to make sure others back off... It can be rather annoying." She order up a drink as the bartender poofs it over to her. She nods and take the glass in her hand. The drink was just pitch black but it smelled sweet almost like strawberries. Sitting there she chug it back and slowly relaxing as if it was something that calm her down.
Back to top Go down
TwiztdHarley
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Club Violet   Club Violet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2018 8:01 pm

Club Violet - Page 2 Nex310

When his female company had asked about his remark the male shrugged before taking another sip of his drink. "Oh, nothing" it was one of the first time he wasn't being flat out blunt on what he was speaking about. He rather kept the fact he enjoyed her strength to himself for the time being. Though that made him wonder how much she could take until she broke down. His lips slide into a grin as he glanced back to her as she flashes a smile to him. "I do not doubt that" he added the comment into after she spoke of being a submissive yet had to act in charge. Nexis leaned back and watched the drink as it just appeared before the woman next to, him. "It seems like it." he added once more as he took another sip before studying her. Letting the ideas play out in his mind.

Back to top Go down
Zeleena
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Club Violet   Club Violet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2018 12:13 am

Ferril smiles at Nex watching him as a few though ran throw her mind. She lean over and whispers " You know with all the rumors they never said how devilishly good looking you are. She giggled and blush speaking about him being good looking. She thought maybe she shouldnt of said that she didnt want him to think she was trying to push herself on to him but she spoke the truth.... He is good looking.... Even more then good looking. Hot in her mind and she felt comfy around him not uncomfy like many look to force her in to things.
Back to top Go down
TwiztdHarley
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Club Violet   Club Violet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2019 8:10 am

Ideas seem to roll about the demon's mind as his right hand which held the glass seem to roll about stirring the drink within the container as he did so, his lips curled into a smirk as he kept to his mind as she spoke. When the woman would lean over to her his brows rose as he chuckled out letting his own comment go flying past his lips. "Oh is that so?" he chuckled out before pausing letting his eyes burn red for a moment before returning to the dark hazel they normally were. "It is not often that one has the King of Hell in their club after all," he smirked leaning back in his seat his eyes staying on the woman as if waiting for her to do something. After all, Nexis was there on business; even though it was hard to state if it was about the club or the demons within it, only time would tell
Back to top Go down
Zeleena
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Club Violet   Club Violet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2019 9:10 am

Ferril smiles and nods " Very true beside you seem to enjoy it here considering iam surprised your glazes have yet to burn off my clothing. Smirking at him pointing something out at him " So i asum you are here for business? plus pleasure?" She giggles teasing a bit " My Club is at your command thought leans over " Please re frame from getting blood all over if needed be and no bodily fluids. It is annoying to get out at time." She smiles " I asum you are expecting guest as well?" She ask him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Club Violet   Club Violet - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Club Violet
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightmare Roleplay World :: The World :: SusurrosTenebris-
Jump to: